“Highly Commended,” Fundamental and Clinical Sciences Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Instantly review significant articles using prominent boxes included throughout the text to offer clinical examples of neural structure.
- Master tough concepts using 800 color drawings which contain balloon captions explaining key procedures.
- Get the up-to-date protection of structure with updated text and characters.
- Get the fully searchable text online at www.StudentConsult.com, along with Web notes, Picture Bank, 150 Self-assessment queries, and ten structure animations.
- Stay present thanks to the updated material, including a brand new chapter on Physiology of Aging and also a brand new segment on hemostasis.
- Gain a clear visual understanding of a revised and updated art program of high quality, complete color line drawings and prominently featured clinical cases.